ethiopia update

It has been a week since i arrived in Ethiopia. honestly everything has been great so far, still getting use to the food though. staging was great, although a bit tiring and overwhelming.  I just wanted to let my family and friends know that i am okay and everything is going well. By the end of next week, I will start living with my host family. I will start blogging every month or so depending on the electricity and internet availability. My entries will also be longer from now on. thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement.
P.S: at the bottom of this post i'll share some pictures that i took this morning on a tour.

Bonjour, une semaine c'est deja passe depuis mon arrive en ethiopie. je me porte tres bien, les gens sont amicables at respecteux. J'ai quelque difficulte avec la nouriture mais ce n'est pas trop grave. je ne pouvais vous contacter plus tot a cause de l'instabilite de l'internet et l'utilisation de mon telephone. la semaine prochaine je vais commencer a vivre avec une famille ethiopene. je vais essayer d'ecrire une message chaque mois; si non vous pouvez me laisser une commentaire ou bien ecrivez moi un email. Merci pour toutes les prieres et les souhaits.
P.S. au dessous du message, j'ai attache quelque photos que j'ai priz ce matin en ethiopie.

おはよう、先週エチオピアに行った。今アディスアベバという首都にいる。皆優しいしいい人だ。最初料理はちょっと好きじゃない、味は変と思った。でも、今大丈夫。エチオピアにインターネットがほとんどない。来週ホスト家族と一緒に住んでいる。毎月新しいポストをする。。。たぶん
みんなありがとうね。
P.S.今日写真を取って
















Comments