My house

My house is located at the center of town. I have a very big house with 3 bedrooms. I am very happy with my house and i love the amount of space because i could do a lot of things with it. I love very close to the school and the market as in it takes me literally 5 minutes to go to the school and the market is right behind my house. The village is very small and the people are really friendly. I will upload a follow up post when i buy furniture and other stuff for the house. 

Ma maison est située au milieu du village et a 3 chambres.  C'est une très grande maison. J'aime que j'ai beaucoup d'espace pars ce que je peux l'utiliser différemment. Ma maison est très près de l'école et du marché, à peu près 5 minutes à pied. Mon village est très petit et les gens sont très gentils. J'écrirai une autre poste lorsque j'aurai fournis la maison. 

私の家は町の 中部です。三寝室があります。とても嬉しいです。たくさん空間がありますから。家から学校まで徒歩で 五分 です。スーパーは家の後ろです。町は小さくて,皆優しいです。家具を買う時ポストを使えます。












Comments

Popular Post