Site visit

          Hi, second update this week. I have been assigned to a site named nopha near metu and jima area in the west. I am a two days bus trip from the capital. My site is a very small rural town of around 3000 people. I will be teaching 9th grade and probably more than 1 class. I have a waterfall in my town. I should also mention that i will be living in a rainforest. My town's income resources are mainly  from coffee plantations. I am very close to the regional town, about 40 minutes away by minibus. My house is very close to the school. From the capital to my town, you have to travel through mountains which are very beautiful and along the way you can spot apes (the smaller ones) and other animals. The mountain reminded me of the mountain that you have to cross in haiti from cap haitian to the capital. They're very similar. Some places even looked like henry and passraine. I stayed overnight in jimma, and it was great. It looked like a fun city and pretty big too. The way to Metu, my regional capital, took about 8 hours. The ride was pretty smooth. These are pictures on my way too jimma, metu and of my town.

         Bonjour, une autre poste pour cette semaine. La semaine dernière, j'avais reçu des informations à propos de mon permanent village. Mon village s'appelle napha et est situé à l'ouest de la capitale. C'est un village rural avec seulement 3000 habitants. Il est près metu, une régionale capitale près de 40 minutes par camionnette. J'enseignerai la neuvième année pendant deux ans. Mon village est un forêt tropical et leur principal mode d'argent vient des plantations de café. Ma maison est très près de l'école. Dans mon village,il y a des fontaines d'eaux, et beaucoup de plantations. Du capital a mon village, j'ai voyagé pars une montagne qui ressemblait a la montagne de bulboro en Haïti. C'était très jolie, il y avais des animaux comme le singe dans la route. Certain endroits m'ont fait songer passeraine et henry en Haïti. Ma deuxième route ou voyage Metu a duré 8 heures des temps. Cela s'est bien passé. Voici des photos pendant mon voyage et de mon village.

            おはようございます. 他のウプダイトがあります. 住んでいる町があって,名前はナッポです。首都の西です。メツとジッマという町の近いです。ナッポで3000人がいます。 熱帯雨林があります。私は九年生を教えます。ナッポの一番目の仕事は農家です。たくさん山があります。とてもきれいなです。 首都からナッポまで車で八時間です。写真があります。

Comments

Popular Post